The match will be a 50-over floodlit affair, scheduled to start at 2pm start ahead of South Africa’s Royal London One-Day International series with England, which begins five days later at Headingley.
To help you enjoy the match in style, we’re offering a fantastic hospitality package. For £130+VAT per person, hospitality includes:
- Your match ticket
- A table in our hospitality marquee on the east side of the ground (due to popular demand, the Focus Group Boundary Rooms are now SOLD OUT)
- Private viewing area on the boundary edge
- Light lunch upon arrival – sharing platter
- Two-course dinner
- All-inclusive beer, cider, house wine and soft drinks – to include various South African lagers and wine
- Your matchday programme
- NOW SOLD OUT – DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR HOSPITALITY FOR T20!
It will be South Africa’s first visit to Hove since 2003, when Sussex also welcomed them for a 50-over match, which saw the visitors win by 153 runs.
The Proteas were also at Hove four years earlier, beating India by four wickets in the ICC Cricket World Cup, in the only One-Day International to be played at the Ground.