Whether you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or another family occasion, the 1st Central County Ground is the venue for you, with a great choice of rooms to suit events of any size.
Our experienced 1839 Hospitality & Events team will assist you every step of the way to make sure we deliver your event exactly as you have envisaged it, right down to the smallest details, whilst our award-winning Head Chef Paul Gunn can create a menu tailored to your specifications to ensure your time with us exceeds your expectations.
- Parties from 10-800 people
- Parking for up to 120 cars (subject to availability)
- Great transport links via Brighton and Hove train station and local buses
- Free WiFi
- Built-in PA, monitors and full-screen projection to display special photos
- Lunch, dinner, buffet or afternoon tea options
If you have any questions on booking your next celebration at the County Ground or would like to find out more about the facilities that we have to offer, please call the 1839 Hospitality & Events team on 0844 264 1736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org